Sunday, April 25, 2010

That One Time When Someone Kept Pooping Next To The Toilet

I remember my first summer as a CIT at FCBC’s day camp. Matt and Lauren were the seniors, Michelle was a junior, and Clay and I were CITs. I think we either had both the 3rd and 4th graders or just one of them. Anyway, one of the funniest memories I have from that summer was that in the last couple of weeks of camp we would constantly be finding poop right next to the toilet in one of the second floor bathrooms. Our group and the 1st and 2nd graders were on that floor, so we assumed one of them was behind the incidents. It was truly a mystery though. We had no idea who was doing it and even when we told our counselors to check the room every time they took a kid to the bathroom, the problem persisted. There were numerous theories about who was doing it and why, but I felt like it probably would take more effort to poop next to a toilet than into it, so I took the position that it was an F U to the counselors. But who knows. The problem only resolved itself when day camp ended and the culprit remains a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment